HGH and Antiaging Medicine Treatments, Human Growth Hormone
US & Canada Toll Free Number: 1-877-237-2482 ES

ANTIAGING MEDICINE

Now is the time to invest in the quality of your life!

INCREASED ENERGY & STAMINA – REDUCED BODY FAT – IMPROVED LIBIDO!

HGH & Antiaging Medicine

HGH & Antiaging Medicine

HGH & Antiaging Medicine

The specialty of AntiAging Medicine is a relatively new specialty in the medical arena. The American Academy of Anti – Aging Medicine was established in 1.992 to facilitate the promotion, sustenance, and growth of this novel specialty.

There is a general agreement among medical practitioners that about 65% of our health as we age is dominated by prearranged genetics or DNA. The remaining 35% is determined by environmental and lifestyle influences that accumulate over time as we become older.

At the Anti Aging Institute of The Americas we focus on 35% of our health that is affected by environmental and lifestyle choices people make as they progress in years through life.

At the Anti Aging Institute of The Americas we focus on six basic categories to insure that our patients can maximize the quality of their lives as they advance through the aging course. These categories are nutrition, prevention, exercise, hormone replacement, emotional wellbeing, and mental acuteness.

Nutrition: At the Anti Aging Institute of the Americas all patients body weight, % of body fat, metabolic age & metabolic weight are measured and documented. Goals are established for our patients body fat levels, cholesterol & blood pressure. Patients have the chance to meet with our nutritionist to design a custom diet plan suitable to the patients present state of health and their objectives. Patients are cultivated as to what food products can be harmful to their health and long term well being.

Prevention: Unfortunately most male patients in their 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s don’t visit a medical doctor until they have a problem and often the problem can have progressed to a serious condition with a negative prognosis.

At the Anti Aging Institute of The Americas all of our patients participating in our anti–aging program are required to go through a medical exam and a panel of blood tests 1 time per year. This insures our patients that early signs of cardiovascular disease, prostate cancer, and diabetes can be perceived in the early stages and cured without requiring invasive surgeries or expensive medications.

Exercise: At the Anti Aging Institute all patients make a commitment to a well-rounded exercise plan incorporating aerobic, anaerobic, and resistance training. Under the guidance of one of our licensed physical coaches, patients have a custom designed exercise program to insure that they can accomplish their goals to look and feel younger.

Hormone Replacement: At the Anti Aging Institute of the Americas our objective is to raise our patient’s levels of human growth hormone (HGH) and testosterone to the levels they had in their early 20s. Our objective is to raise human growth hormone levels to a IGF – 1 factor of 350 and a whole testosterone level of 1200. The mixed effects of hormone replacement produce a substantial quantity of benefits including increased recovery and healing. Increased energy & stamina, muscle mass, declines in body fat, increased bone density, increased libido are just a few of the paybacks derived from hormone replacement.

Emotional Well Being and Mental Acuteness: It’s important for all retired patients to be engaged socially & mentally. Having a significant other & keeping regular social contact with family & friends insures emotional stability and a feeling of well-being and happiness. Mental acuteness can be maintained by engaging in challenging behavior such as writing, reading, painting, math games, hobbies, learning a new instrument or language. Excess time devoted in watching typical network television programs doesn’t provide the same level of stimulation as engaging in activities that require focus and concentration.

Aging is inevitable, however, looking and feeling old for your age is your own decision. At the Anti Aging Institute of The Americas our goal is to allow our patients to have extended active and fulfilling lives.

Patients that embrace our formula will exploit the quality of their lives.