FACIAL / DERMAL FILLERS
Now is the time to invest in the quality of your life!
INCREASED ENERGY & STAMINA – REDUCED BODY FAT – IMPROVED LIBIDO!
FACIAL / DERMAL FILLERS
As people age, their skin will gradually develop wrinkles, become looser and less taught. Exposure to the sun, along with the accumulation of facial muscle movement from smiling, frowning, grimacing, laughing, etc., also contribute to the breakdown of skin tissue.
Human skin tissue has three layers: epidermis, dermis and hypodermis. The epidermis is the outer layer of the skin tissue and the main protection against the environmental elements people are exposed to. The dermis, the middle layer of the skin, contains muscular and connective tissue that provides the structural support for the epidermal skin tissue, and the hypodermis, the deepest one contains mainly fat cells. Deep folds and wrinkles develop in the dermal skin tissue.
Today there are new cosmetic medications that can be safely and quickly applied to retard the aging process and help people maintain a more youthful appearance.
Cosmetic procedures; facial fillers, “dermal fillers´´ or injectables provide a temporary reduction in deep lines or folds in the skin. Small injections are made in the impacted area of the face.
Several types of facial fillers are commercially available and used to reduce specific wrinkles or deep folds in the skin.
At the Anti Aging Institute of the Americas, our qualified physicians will consult with you to determine the appropriate filler to maximize the results of the procedure.
Filler Hyaluronic Acid Injection:
- Cleaning the area to be injected with an alcohol based filler.
- Application of local or topical anesthetic to numb the area prior the injection.
- Injection of the filler with an ultra fine needle. Injections are made along the length of the wrinkle or fold. Several injections will be made in the impacted area.
- Massaging of the injected area.
- Procedure time: typical procedures take 15-25 minutes.
- Downtime: there is no recuperation time with this procedure. People can resume normal activity immediately after the procedure. Patients typically are requested to stay out of the sun and avoid extreme physical activity for 24 hours.
Patients typically have minor bruising in the injected area. These bruises gradually diminish after 2-3 days.
Our doctors will explain the entire procedure in detail during your consultation.