HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE
Now is the time to invest in the quality of your life!
INCREASED ENERGY & STAMINA – REDUCED BODY FAT – IMPROVED LIBIDO!
HGH is a “peptide” hormone that arouses human growth, cell production, & renewal of tissue in humans & other vertebrate animals. It’s a specific mitogen which only touches certain types of cells. HGH is an aminoacid, single chain polypeptide that your body synthesizes, saves, & secretes by using somatotropic cells in the side wings of the anterior pituitary gland.
Biosynthetic human growth hormone (HGH) is also known as recombinant human growth hormone, it’s also commonly referred to as Somatropin, or rhGH.
The effects growth hormone has on skin and nerves of the body are generally described as anabolic, or the development of building up. As is the situation with many other protein hormones, HGH acts by networking with explicit cell surface receptors. The most widely known outcome of using growth hormone is height growth, but it helps multiple metabolic functions as well. Growth hormone increases calcium retaining & strengthens bone mineralization. Muscle mass can also be increased by new muscle cell creation. Which is quite dissimilar than hypertrophy. HGH also helps lipolysis, which decreases adipose tissue, most commonly known as body fat. With the exclusion of the brain, HGH increases protein fusion & stimulates growth in internal organs.
The results of HGH lack vary significantly depending on age of occurrence. It causes failure of growth in children, resulting in shortened height. Leading to genetic conditions & congenital malformations. Occasionally leading to delayed sexual maturity. For adults, the signs are usually much more subtle, including physical weakness, lack of energy, reduced bone mass, & higher risk of cardiovascular problems. Occasionally causing structural lesions or trauma. However, the most noticeable effects of HGH deficiency are decreased muscle mass, weight gain, & decreased energy.
The identification, purification, & ultimate synthesis of HGH is mainly credited to Choh Hao Li. The company Genentech pioneered the early use of recombinant human growth hormone (HGH) for humans in 1.981.
In 1.985, biosynthetic human growth hormone (HGH) replaced pituitary derived human growth hormone for therapeutic use in the United States.
A sustained release from of human growth hormone (HGH) was approved by the FDA in 1.999, allowing for fewer injections.
- Builds muscle.
- Enhances immune function.
- Strengthens the heart.
- Helps control stress-induced damage.
- Aids kidney function.
- Enhances orgasmic intensity.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Long-term use reduces insulin requirements in diabetics.
- Stimulates nerve cell growth & repair in brain, spinal cord, & peripheral nerves .
- Stimulates joint repair from damaged cartilage, tendons.
- Decreases body fat (particularly abdominal organs).
- Increases extracellular fluid.
- Speeds healing from burns, surgery, fractures.
- Restores bone loss of osteoporosis.
- Reverses congestive heart failure.
- Restores youthful drive & energy.
- Restores pulmonary task in chronic lung disease.
- Improves mood & sleep patterns.
- Thickens skin, restores tone & elasticity.
- Reduces susceptibility to illness.
- Protects against early cancer cell formation.
- Stimulates growth & repair of all organs of the body.